Friday, February 23, 2007

Sotheary's wedding


My cousin Sotheary and I have been very close since babies.
When I first came to Phnom Penh from New Delhi, I was one year old. My first greeting sight was her. I would crawl to and chas her everytime I saw her to make her play with me.
I was so dependent on her as my big sister. We went to the same classes from kindergarten to elementary school, until I left for the US.

Although many weddings have happened among our relatives, I felt that her wedding was the first ever to happen among us, the closest knit.
It was a tiring but fun and happy day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you are fatter now, Mealea.. Look at yourself too before mocking me. Lols... :D Miss you, dear.

Sambo Samphors said...

ah... i was at her wedd too... i think i saw u in the evening hehehe... she look gorgeous lolz..