Monday, May 07, 2007

19th SIGA in Siem Reap!!


-------------------
Day3
Tomoko-san: Please vote for Angkor!
Preparing for Temple Tour / video on Angkor
SGF at Angkor Wat

Ta Prohm Temple

Bayon Temple / Angkor Thom
Visit to Artisans D'Angkor

Organizers performing J-ASEAN song
Batch 2005
Batch 2002
Batch 2006
Gift exchange w/ Minister of Education - Lok Ta Kol Pheng
Farewell photo session
-------------------------------------
Misc. SIGA pics:
Our Hardworking Logistics CommitteeOur Cute Japanese Bokator Pupil


Hungry but well-dressed (except me in my pyjamas) organizers + Japanese spy Take
Meetingsssss!!!!
Lovely aun aun
aun aun lop lop
Don't these dolphins remind you of our beloved Dolphin Hall?

3 comments:

Neil said...

Oh...wish I could attend it!

Neil said...

I wish I could attend it!

Joy said...

hi Mealea,

SIGA was great. I had a great time catching up with old friends and making new ones. Thank you and your committee for such a great job.