It's an honor for the Kingdom of Cambodia to host the Japanese Goodwill Mission Program for two years in a row. This year, 14 Japanese delegates visited Cambodia - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and other places - for a total of 20 days. Their mission is to build mutual understanding, and enhance cooperation and networking between the youths of the two countries. Activities they have done during the program include courtesy calls, institutional visit, living with local families, social work and contribution activities, etc.
7 comments:
So nice pictures!
I really wanted to join with you all...
So nice pictures!
I really wanted to join you all...
Take, we missed having you join us. You shouldn't have gone back to Tokyo early! hehehe.
Is there such a similar programme for Thailand?
Met the anothe group of Japanese delegates while I was travelling to Myanmar.
To Neil: I'm not sure about this year's destinations, but I think Thailand is not one of the destinations. Last year, 60 Japanese delegates were divided into different groups and visited Baltic countries, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Myanmar, and Republic of Tunisia. They change destinations every year so for Cambodia to be the destination for two years in a row it was a great honor.
It seems I used to meet you once in Tokyo or somewhere~
I don't know, I'm not sure cos I have no idea what you look like and what your name is. hahahahah
Post a Comment