An awakening article I just read on yahoo states that: Exercise makes you sharper, happier and healthier.
I think we all know the benefits exercises bring (in fact, it has almost become a cliché now) but that's almost just it. We often fail to do regular exercises or to do any at all. We got all sorts of excuses for not being able to do exercises but in the back of our minds we feel guilty of not doing it or not doing it enough. So once in a while it is worthwhile to be reminded of of the benefits exercises can bring.
I'll just sum up the main points of this article here:
The benefits of a stronger heart and lower cancer risk are two well-known benefits. But there are more reasons that could help motivate us to do appropriate and adequate exercises. Exercises help:
1. improve your language skills
2. get all-natural pain relief
3. be happier at work
4. feel sexy at anytime
5. lower your dental bills
6. slash cold risk by 33 percent
7. reach the deep-sleep zone
8. beat bloating
9. see clearly
10. enjoy instant energy
Click here to read in more detail.
I hope to start doing some exercises. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment