"Where do life's opportunities lie? Inside or outside of your comfort zone?"
Is there an area of your life where you're always the spectator and never the player?
If there was something where you felt it's time to be a player and not a spectator, at work or in your personal life, what would it be?
--- I had chosen to be a spectator in almost everything. It made me miss alot of things and wasn't good at handling things, relationships with others, etc. I'd rather sit and watch people be content and happy and would give up what's in my hands because I didn't know how to keep them while I am more comfortable seeing others have them and be happy. It was only again and again that I lost or gave up what's important, what I really like/need/want, that I realize I should start thinking about myself and be a player in my own life at times and try to protect and keep what I should.
1 comment:
Good luck, sis! I'm sure it's something for a better. ;)
Post a Comment