Monday, November 03, 2008

Cutie!!

Yu Yu sleepy boy
with aunty Nina his fav singer
milky boy
smiley boy
oh my sleeping child.... :D
my nephew is now 5 month old
There's a saying/quote that goes: The best smelled: bread. The best ......... The best loved: babies/kids.
I think it is true. Babies are just amazing. There's something about them that words can't describe. They are surreal. :P This for me goes to my cousin Nick and nephew Yu. I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ah! He looks just like Theary - basically your side of the family. Haha.. When is your turn honey?

Vimealea said...

Ey ke Kol? My turn hor? That's not a mystery is it? Sometimes after I get married... hehehe That one is the more mysterious part as of now right? :P

Vimealea said...

forgot. I agree he really does look like his mum. Good for him! lolzzz

Runsinarith said...

he looks cute and naughty :)

Vimealea said...

yes he is very naughty.. and kach when he's not feeling well hehehehehhe