Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Road rage!!

Here's a complaint: Schools should teach and reprimand their drivers who are reckless and disrespectful of the traffic law and other drivers on the roads.

See, once I've encountered this crazy, reckless, ignorant, stupid, rude driver whose minivan was painted in an expensive private school's logo. There were young students in the minivan and out of his stupidity, didn't give a sh*t about these young ones and just went ahead with his no-brain mind and drive like a drunkard. I then took note of the car's plate number and planned to call the school and report but after I got to work, there were lots to do and so forgot about it and later forgot the plate number.. Ok, you off the hook was a lucky one. But, be sure that I will be telling my friends and network about this driver and this school that holds such driver. No one wants their kids to go to schools that don't give a damn about law and righteousness. It was only one case that I've seen of this school though. So, I'm not gonna name this school, although the name starts with the letter Z....

Now, come to the hotter part. WESTERN, another private school whose minivans are all painted fancy. I've seen not one, but THREE cases (in just these 2 months) of their stupid and reckless drivers on the roads. Because I was driving and was so pissed by these drivers' ignorance and rudeness, I didn't take note of the plate numbers.. But this many cases? You know what I'm gonna do? If you don't teach your drivers to stop driving as if they owned the roads, be very sure that your school will be avoided by many!!!

Why is this important? Well, you all witness how ignorant and disrespectful many many drivers on our roads, especially those with expensive new cars and/or some important licence plates, are right? These people, I tell you, are just so ignorant and stupid that they don't understand what is wrong or right. There is no hope of them changing. The country's hope lies on the younger generations, but if no one cares to teach them well, and let them continue these rotten behavior, then where will there be hope for the betterment of and improved ethics in this society? The too-late ones may act ignorant but don't raise a society that upbring more of them... This is not at all a definition of modernization, you &*%$#@ @#$%!

1 comment:

Runsinarith said...

that's why we have to drive carefully any time:)le mal regne dans le monde. devant le mal il faut se taire et cultiver son jardin:) drive carefully na ma cherie:)