Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Things

Congratulations to Morn for being elected President of SSEAYP International Cambodia. May you continue on the good work and keep on improving our causes. I am confident that you can keep on improving our social activities and youth trainings and get more youths to volunteer with us. I hope the good collaboration we've had with SIs in ASEAN countries and Japan will continue to flourish. I would like this new administration to start first with our Road Safety project and getting out another issue of our newsletter. I am happy to help with editing if you need me to.

Please be noted that the first ever issue of the Fulbright Alumni Association of Cambodia's newsletter will be printed and distributed soon. There are only limited copies, so I hope some of you could get a grab of one. If not, you can request for a soft copy from me, if you want.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

No comments: