Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Actions speak louder than words
It is true that actions speak louder than words, but without words, it would not be clear as to what the actions are trying to prove. So we can sit and wait and wait and wait for something to reveal itself or for the invisible hand to work itself to get us to where we wish to be, but might it happen? We shall be the ones to take some actions and speak our minds, otherwise things might pass by and be gone just like that. This is what I've learned and I've learned to speak up. I don't want to live a future with too many past regrets of unspoken words that I don't do in the present... For past things that have been left unspoken, they might be as well better off be left that way. There are some things that shall never be spoken as well especially those that once spoken will make everything and everyone involved worse off... Anyways, let's start from the present and focus on the future. Go go go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like it, Bang.
It's better to share those unspoken words to your close ones. They may come up with better ideas or solutions. Keeping something unhappy, something sad,or something regretful for yourself is not a wise thing. Speak up :D
Post a Comment