I remember carrying it to the Metropolitan Museum in D.C and the securities flocked together and asked me:
Were you one of AI's contestants?
No.
Were you a family of one?
No.
My classmates would then jump in and boast: She's the CDE Idol, our Idol. kekekeke (I won my grad class' Idol contest [despite the fact that I'm not that good of a singer and my voice kinda sucks kekek])
This bag will become my display bag, just to remind me that .... hmmm.... errr.... remind me of ..... errr... hmmmm....
Just wanna say that today I really really do miss the whole CDE and Williams community, my UPenn Fulbright mates, and all those good and bad times we shared. These will be among the things my bag would remind me of.
3 comments:
cute american idol :)
Interesting story, Bang! ^_^
Such a good memory.
Post a Comment