Saturday, August 08, 2009

"up to the neck"

Now that her evils have spread, I must reveal the pretentious and destructive big mouth witch-bitch. Here’s what had happened through the sms:

A: I am asking your favor in telling the whoever who had talked bad about me that he/she was wrong. (and the message went on a bit just justifying that I had chosen the life I chose because I want to and that I have many choices in life but I choose it this way – I don’t rush into marriage cos age doesn’t matter and I don’t think I’m old).

Witch: What’s wrong with you? No one ever talks about you! You’re just crazy. I don’t care about your crazy problem.

A: Yes, my problem is crazy. It was not even a problem until someone made it a problem.

Witch: Watch and think before you open your stupid mouth. I don’t care.

A: I know you never cared and I thank you for that.

Then, a few days later, I got cusses and insults and yells from the dad of the witch, saying that his daughter had told him that I had cussed him and that he didn’t say it. WAIT A MINUTE:

1. If he hadn’t said it, then how did they know I was referring to him? I was only referring to the person who had said it as “whoever” and I really meant it – whoever.
2. If I remember correctly and my English doesn’t betray me, it was the witch who had cussed me and I didn’t cuss anyone. Or does she really speak or understand English? That gave me a doubt.
3. Suddenly the witch was being rude to my parents. What did that have got to do with what had happened between me and her and the person who had insulted me? I mean, I wasn’t talking to her dad for a reason, wasn’t I? But what reason did she have? And what is special is that they don’t and wouldn’t ever label her as rude; they have labeled me and blamed me for being rude. Yeah right! Come to think of it, you expect me to “respect” you and think you have all the superior authority and power, just in the name of “aunty”? But, watch it. You’re younger than me. And since I have cut off any so-called blood relations I have with you, that only destine you as someone younger than me. So, look yourself in the mirror and watch it!

Anyways, since then, I’ve tried to stay away and avoid confrontations or anything to do with the witch, hoping to find peace and thinking that this is the most peaceful tactic. But, no. You run, they chase, to make sure your life is inferior to theirs.

Now another event happened. But to make it short, history repeated itself, although this times she makes sure it falls on another person, my cousin.

Someone did say something (again destructive and inconsiderate) and this time even I heard it directly, through that darn phone call he made.

When being called and asked, (of course, the caller thinking and misunderstanding that somehow the witch would have cared), the witch just simply said: I don’t care and hung up. That was the end of that conversation. But! Suddenly there were fires being thrown from them (from different people in their house), saying that the person who had called the witch had insulted them bla bla. I mean, really, what the *beep is this?

To sum up, witch, you’re a bitch, the worst one there is as I just can’t words to describe you. I can’t stand keeping it quiet anymore. Since you have repeated your own actions and try and spread the infection you’ve got in your brain, you have hit the last nail and I’ve decided a shout-out would do you best. And your exaggeration of others’ words just really shows how witchy bitchy and ignorant you are. I mean, are you gonna live your life breaking people up? Or are you planning to do that for the rest of your life? If so, I sincerely hope you can find a way to not break even yourself. Applauds to you, really, for your efforts in trying to build internal strength and peace by destroying others. Or wait, am I being easy on you again? I should just say: I wish you burn in hell!

One more thing, I think you should go back and start from first grade to learn basic maths as what goes on in your brain of how much we received from your side just doesn’t make sense. Learn the calculation since the day-dreams-you-claim-true of yours just wouldn’t add up to reality, practically, empirically, or anything that’s is REAL.

I pity you for you can’t keep internal peace and good relationships among yourselves and so you have to find a way to destroy others so that you have something to get along about. Well, y’all keep asking me: so what? What are you gonna do to us? What can you do? My reply: nothing, I don’t want to do anything or have anything to do with you. And I really mean it. NOTHING! Get it? Because, the best thing I’ve been so glad and relieved about was cutting you off of my life. I don’t have to stand your exploitation of family anymore. And, PLEASE get the *beep off of my tail.

No comments: