Monday, April 06, 2009

Shout

So, if a person is born not to get along with me, should I try to adapt myself to their stupidity? Hell, no! So stay away from me and get the hell of my way, arses (Brit version)!!! Should know that once u get a cold face from me, you're officially a persona non grata...

---------------------------
Anyways, let's come up with a word to describe A. A is a team member of B, although both holding quite similar positions and earning similar salary. As team member, A does not meet deadlines but never ever have to inform B why it is so or ask for delay. A just acts as if nothing is wrong and submits whenever A wants. "Look, I'm not ready for God's sake!" is how A acts. When confronted by B why the delay, A starts to attack B: "You only see others' faults but not your own! I have my reasons!!". What those reasons are A never said but would just keep attacking as a mechanism for defence (sick).

When feeling frustrated (self-made), A emails non-team members to complain and blame B. A thinks A's all that boasting high degree and saying that A's not worth B's criticism. At the same time, A occasionally asks B to help with the assigned work, from outlining to sharing opinions on how to write and what to write. Then A acts as if they are working alone in this world again, and again. Confronted professionally, A mentions personal attacks, like, you're talented, so what? Don't use that to judge others. I'm late cos I'm too busy (really?). Ok, whatever. B then took up alot of the work, alone. B resorted to keeping themselves physically a bit distant from A and take a "whatever" view and focus on the work. It then went quite well and the work then far came out great. But then!!!.....

A, as mostly have done, would talk to others only if they feel like it. If not, they ignore them. A also uses crude words to subordinates. This is right from A's perspective. Sure, it is not wrong, until A feels like talking to others and they talk less or act as if they don't want to talk to A. That's what B did one morning. If A only talks to people when they wish to, then why talk at all? So when B did not really talk much back in response to A, A emailed a colleague labelling B as THE RUDE. Really, what a cry baby!! And definitely self-centered... And mind you, A isn't a woman but the other sex/gender....!!!

Just a side note, what B pities about A is that everyday A works real hard to show a certain gentle, humble, nice person persona who respects others. It must be tiring to put on an act everyday, really...

1 comment:

Phossdey said...

I reckon so. But all these could be solved eh? Hope they both come to solution. Anyway, I want to rise my opinion. I also doubt if people are born to be someone else. I mean, do we have to please everyone all the time?

What I come up at the moment is it depends on that person's goal. Sometimes (not all the time) we do good coz we look forward to something else, but then the other may argue this is not a true act. But what then?

Oh human!