1) Do you get easily embarrassed?
Used to. Not much anymore although I'm still very self-conscious.
(2) When you were in school, did you speak up in class?
Not unless asked.
Did you sit in front or the back?
Front - always.
(3) If you are in your yard, front or back, what are you most likely to be doing? Breathing in fresh air.
(4) When did you first see your husband / wife?
Hehhe.. that's funny.
(5) Do you have a green thumb?
Not really. I never planted anything besides one type of flowers. They grow well but I don't think I have the natural skill for gardening.
(6) Are you a good speller?
Extremely!!
(7) What kind of critters are you scared / nervous of?
Lizards and other reptiles -- eew
(8) Do you collect anything? What?
Hmm... Clothes? Hehhhe.. As a kid I collected stickers.
(9) What is something that makes you cringe?
When someone starts asking personal Qs or when a person is all whiny.
(10) Do you have any weird habits? What?
It depends on what's considered weird... But well, at times I ignore people and wish to be alone. Not weird? I scratch my forehead when stressed or bored. Still not weird? Errr.. then I'm not weird...
2 comments:
I collected stickers when I was small too! I reckon I still left it at home. kekeke
I like your #10. hehehe funny ...
hehehe...that's funny...i like that:)
Post a Comment