Do you go to church? -- I did a few times, but no
Do you pray? -- Sure, though not regularly
Do you wear contacts or glasses? -- contacts!!
Who is your favorite reality TV star? -- hmmm... I don't think I have one
What is your favorite reality TV show? -- America's next top model
Do you color your hair? -- yep, DIY
How often do you wear makeup? -- cream and a light touch of powder and sometimes blush and shadow, everyday
Describe yourself in three words. -- good things first: kind, protective, stubborn
Describe your best friend. -- Should be "best friends". They are like my perfect match
What is your favorite thing to wear? -- currently, my torn Hollister knee-length jeans
Do you wear jewelry? -- who doesn't?!
What car would you love to buy if you could afford it? Cool... I love Yaris but that's not expensive. Hmmm.. I don't like to waste money on these things but to answer the Q, maybe a Jaguar XKR 100...
2 comments:
Oh, I have no idea you color your hair! hehehe it looks pretty natural to me.
I'm a risk avert, so I mainly go for dark brown colors. Not much changes afterwards. hehheh.
Post a Comment