Friday, July 24, 2009

Miss you, Michael

I haven't listened to MJ for years, thinking I no longer like his songs, busy catching up with new songs. But whenever I hear his songs, I still feel touched and admire his legendary talents.

1. My most favorite video back from 1990 to 1993: Thriller
2. My most favorite song during 1993 and 1994: Heal the world
3. My most favorite song and MV during 1994: Will you be there
4. My most favorite video in 1994, 1995, ..: Remember the time and Black or white
5. My most favorite song 1996: You are not alone
6. My most favorite video 1997.. : Earth song
7. I enjoyed singing and shouting with my relatives to the song, a lot in 1997 D.S
8. We were also crazy about the song Human Nature, singing until our folks made us stop
9. My other all time favorites from him: Man in the mirror, I just can't stop loving you
10. Many others

I miss such great works from such incomparable legend.



Hold Me
Like The River Jordan
And I Will Then Say To Thee
You Are My Friend

Carry Me
Like You Are My Brother
Love Me Like A Mother
Will You Be There?

When Weary
Tell Me Will You Hold Me
When Wrong, Will You Scold Me
When Lost Will You Find Me?...

No comments: