Wednesday, July 01, 2009

MJ

It was a sad and shocking news to hear about the loss of the King of Pop, MJ. I was too busy during the camp in Thailand and then catching up with work back home to write anything about this. I wish I had written something to him earlier to encourage him and show him how much he has touched pleople around the world. I've always wanted to do this, but then I always believed that there are millinons of people out there who were doing this and he would be receiving millions of letters everyday.

No matter what craps are talked about him, no matter the blames and the charges put against him, I don't believe Michael is a person of cruelty. He's someone who believes in world peace. He believes in the children as the builders of a better tomorrow. He's absolutely and undeniably talented. He's a genius who has brought the music and dance industries to a greater level. His songs are some of the most lifetime's best. Knowing the American society, I'm not surprised how many craps are put onto him as one of the most outstanding celebrities. I mean, which celebrity in America has not been a victim of this all? Of the media, the press, the paparazzi?? I can't recall any without being described to be a trouble, true or not.

I remember during the 1990s, the daughter of PM wrote a letter to him saying how she admires him and the industry he's in while her father wants her to study hard and follow in his footsteps. MJ replied, encouraging her to to help and follow in her father's footsteps, not his. He was very humble and sweet and encouraging. He exchanged several letters with her with this encouragement and I believe it touched her. It touched me when she described the letters to me. Now, she is indeed helping her father.

MJ is a true legend and a revolution. Though I haven't liked his new songs during the past few years, I still can't even count how many songs from him are my lifetime favorites.

May I dedicate these beloved songs to all his fans, both former and lifetime fans:
1. Heal the world
2. We are the world
3. I'll be there
4. I just can't stop loving you
5. Man in the mirror
6. You are not alone
7. Will you be there
8. Gone too soon
9. Another part of me
10. Human nature
11. Black or white
12. Earth song
13. The girl is mine
14. Remember the time
15. She's out of my life

May his soul rest in peace.

From reading this article of MJ's case, we could learn to make better judgements of doctors as well. http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/ap-exclusive-insomniac-jackson-begged-for-drug--61991012

"He wasn't looking to get high or feel good and sedated from drugs," she said. "This was a person who was not on drugs. This was a person who was seeking help, desperately, to get some sleep, to get some rest."

Jackson was rehearsing hard for what would have been his big comeback — his "This Is It" tour, a series of performances that would have strained his aging dancer's body. Also, pain had been a part of his life since 1984, when his scalp was severely burned during a Pepsi commercial shoot.

"When he was with me, he wasn't different. He wasn't stoned. He wasn't high. He wasn't being aloof or speedy. Never talked about drugs," Ferrigno said. "I've never seen him take drugs. He was always talking about nutrition."

Lee said the singer drew his own distinctions when it came to drugs versus prescription medicine. "He said, `I don't like drugs. I don't want any drugs. My doctor told me this is a safe medicine,'" Lee said.

"I think it's so wrong for people to say these things about him," she said. "He was a wonderful, loving father who wanted the best for his children."

2 comments:

Chilly said...

" there's a place in your heart, can I know that it is love? " this phrase and this song are really touch my heart. And I am so proud of him though I haven't realized much about his past. @;*)

Runsinarith said...

i'm a big fan of mj too...used to listen to his songs very often in late 1990s...it's sad to hear he passed away at this young age...rest in peace mj!